Sessions on Skype
Skype sessions have become very common practice in therapy. While I prefer to see clients in person in my office, oftentimes people living in other countries, especially from United States prefer to have a therapist who can relate to their life at home. Many clients have temporary work assignments in different parts of the world or are on a long vacation. They may want to have sessions with me. In some cases there are no therapists they can work with or want to work with in areas where they happen to live. I schedule Skype sessions in such cases.
With couples, I prefer to at least meet them in person once or twice before doing sessions on Skype, but it is not critical.
At this time, I work with clients in Moscow, London, Bahamas and Saudi Arabia as well as various cities throughout United States.
TO SCHEDULE A SKYPE SESSION:
Call 212 953-1388
Sessions available in person, by phone or on Skype.
FROM OUR CONNECTIONS BLOG
- Relationship Tips and Ideas from Well-Known Couples Therapy Expert
- How Couples Can Open The Flow Of Communication
- How Do You Know When Your Relationship Needs Counseling?
- When Is It Too Late For Marriage Counseling?
- 5 Things You Can Not Expect From Marriage Counseling
- 5 Damaging Things You Should Never Say to Your Spouse
- How To Make Positive Changes In Your Life
- How Trauma Leads To Depression And Anxiety
- How To Cope With Personal Anxiety Within A Relationship